1 Day Package
Minimum 20 guests
Pricing for persons under 18 available on request
Tickets $325 per person
Atmosphere and sensational track views in shaded terrace sites. Celebrate 20 years of the Darwin Supercars with your family, friends and work colleagues at the Terrace Hairpin! Featuring a casual and relaxed space with open grassed areas, the Terrace Hairpin is the perfect place to capture all the action and entertainment of the Supercars as they surge into turns 5 and 6.
Includes tailored catering on Sunday with casual furniture placed in each location. Ability to access your site on Saturday and option to purchase catering.
Packages available for groups of 20 to 100 people.
- Awesome hairpin viewing along the raceway perimeter fence line
- Sunday catering with option to purchase for Saturday (buffet lunch, morning and afternoon tea – minimum numbers and conditions apply)
- Standard furniture package
- Souvenir hard card and lanyard passes for Saturday and Sunday
- Allocated site with company name signage
- Dedicated bar providing ‘pay as you go’ facilities with bar tabs available (served from 10am to 5pm daily)
- Beverage service staff
- Access from 9am Saturday and Sunday
- Uninterrupted views of turns five and six plus big screen viewing
- Access to free Pit Lane Express bus service
- Access to the Supercars Pit Paddock
- Entry to RACE & ROCK concerts
- Includes admission to Hidden Valley Saturday and Sunday
The Terraces are a family friendly space. Special menu prices available for children. All guests including children require event tickets to enter the Terraces. Please contact Brienna Logie at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.